2 Years.

Discussion in 'Square Fora' started by Pokecolemon1, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Pokecolemon1

Pokecolemon1 New Member

Today, two years ago, I logged onto Tregmine for the first time. I wish I could celerbrate with everyone on the server.

2. ProBwu21

ProBwu21 New Member

I forgot when I joined. I tihnk perhaps you joined a lil after me If i remember correctly. Tregmine was my FIRST server i ever typed in my server list, and my first and only server I truly dedicated myself to. Miss the good ol days. It's left such an impression on me, i've started a server 3 years ago based on the ideals of Tregmine. It's gone through ups and downs but currently it's on a "up" spree :) if anyone from tregmine ishes to join with other tregminers, msg me for ip! i don't think I am allowed to post it here.

3. Pokecolemon1

Pokecolemon1 New Member

You can post it here. In fact, make a new thread, I'll stick it so people will see it. That could be our hangout. Maybe you could make a tregmine warp where people from here can hang and build stuff. :)

4. ProBwu21

ProBwu21 New Member

OMG that's an awesome idea! :D The first town I ever owned on Tregmine was Samtam. Perhaps i'll make it a Tregminer only town ^.^ I'll post a new thread. But here's out IP just incase I mess us lol. Have not made a thread in a year or two. 192.99.221.226

5. NRJ1998

NRJ1998 New Member

I joined Tregmine around 3.5 years ago, back in July 2011. Still miss tregmine :(.

6. The_Odd_Mexican

The_Odd_Mexican New Member

October 2011 here. Can't believe it's already been this long. And hello to everyone!

7. ProBwu21

ProBwu21 New Member

Hey The odd Mexican! Hope all is going well for you. If you're interested in joining Craftacia, the server I have for old treggies to come gather, feel free!

8. AgentP_647

AgentP_647 New Member

Hey just hopping on to say I miss u guys

9. Pokecolemon1

Pokecolemon1 New Member

miss u to bby

10. AgentP_647

AgentP_647 New Member

hey got to see cole for a few minutes and say hi

11. lundylundo

lundylundo New Member

September 2011. It really has been a long time... but it feels like the last two years don't really count.

12. ProBwu21

ProBwu21 New Member

im glad treggies are using the server as a place to chat with other treggies :3

13. cko_germany

cko_germany New Member

I joined 5 years ago. Wow, the time does fly. Can't believe its been half a decade since I joined.

14. cko_germany

cko_germany New Member

5 1/2 years, omg. SO much time.