Buy Tregmine..?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by blue4zion1234, Mar 1, 2015.

1. blue4zion1234

blue4zion1234 New Member

I was wondering how much it costs to have Tregmine running. If its not too much me and a friend may bring it back if possible?

2. Pokecolemon1

Pokecolemon1 New Member

I beleive it costs about 60 or 70 dollars. If you could it would be amazing!

3. blue4zion1234

blue4zion1234 New Member

Is that monthly or just one time pay

4. Pokecolemon1

Pokecolemon1 New Member

Monthly.

5. blue4zion1234

blue4zion1234 New Member

Okay. Thank you.

6. blue4zion1234

blue4zion1234 New Member

When would it be possible to get or buy all of Tregmine files? And everything else I need??

7. einand

einand Administrator

you can get all the files for free, just provide me with an ftp or preferably a rsync account where i can upload it.

8. blue4zion1234

blue4zion1234 New Member

9. blue4zion1234

blue4zion1234 New Member

So, I have never ran a server of my own, but really want to learn how. Also what did Tregmine use for plugins? Like Craftbukkit?

10. ProBwu21

ProBwu21 New Member

Hi ein!
    I have a server where I welcome fellow treggies to come play and meet up. It's been doing quite well I believe, and many people from the Tregmine community have found their way to it. Even some of them have found spots in the admin ranks of the server :)!
    To make the server more nostalgic for people, perhaps I could ask for Fora spawn download? I was planning on creating a separate world for treggies only.
    Also would sending me a working Jar file of Zones, lavapit and bless be ok? Zones is probably the most crucial one I could ask for. I hope to hear from you Ein! Maybe someday I can see you on!
    Email: [email protected]
    server ip: 192.99.221.226
    -Visonik46
    Sam

11. blue4zion1234

blue4zion1234 New Member

Seriously dude?!?! You HAD to post that here? I am trying to bring back ACTUAL Tregmine and not make some random server then slap the word "Treggies" all over it! This really pissed me off!

12. Sean1346

Sean1346 New Member

Trust me. You won't be the first to try.

Craftcia is a good alternative. No reason to get mad.

13. ProBwu21

ProBwu21 New Member

Like many others out there, I wanted somewhere where the old treg community could come meet and atleast talk. Yes craftacia is a litle different and we are not finished with developing Zones and Bless, etc plugins (soon to be done I hope) but it is a good alternative as Sean states. There's been many attempts to get the treg players in one area and as of now I believe Craftacia is a good option. There's even a town being made currently just for tregminers.

I am sorry I did not mean to be spammy and get in your way of making your own Treg mirrored server, Blue. Also if this is your first time running a server, be aware it's a lot of work. There's a lot of knowledge that you should know beforehand and things you'll learn once you've been an owner of a server for some time. Youtube is the best teacher to learn these things! Goodluck!