Player Commands

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by rweiand, Jan 24, 2012.

1. rweiand

rweiand Administrator

A list of available commands that any player can use. If you notice any omissions or mistakes, please let me know. I will keep this updated as things are added or changed.

me:
    description: >
    • Prints "* <yournick> <specified text>".
    usage: >
    • /me <text>

msg:, m:, and tell:
    • Send a private message to someone.
    • /msg <name> <text>
      /m <name> <text>
      /tell <name> <text>

channel:
    • Enter a channel.
    • /channel <channel name>

force:
    • Force someone into a channel (Never use on a guardian or Admin).
    • /force <nickname> <channel name>

who:
    • Show who is online.
    • /who (displays the playerlist)

Spawn:
    • Teleport to the spawn location.
    • /spawn

tp:
    • Teleport to specified player up to 100 blocks away.
    • /tp <player>

warp:
    • Teleport to specified warp.
    • /warp <warpname>

wallet:
    • Allows you to handle your wallet. You can check your balance, show your balance to others and send a specified amount to players.
    • /wallet give <player> <amount> (give specified number of Tregs to specified player)
      /wallet donate <player> <amount> (give specified number of Tregs to specified player anonymously)
      /wallet tell (display your balance to the entire channel)
      /wallet balance (see your balance)

pos:
    • Retrieve information about your current location including your exact coordinates, Yaw (the exact direction you are facing), and Pitch (the angle above or below the horizon you are looking).
    • /pos

clean:
    • This will erase everything you are carrying.
    • /clean

password:
    • Create or change your Tregmine Server password (Note: This is not your Minecraft.net or Tregmine forum account password).
    • /password <password>

test:
    • Shows your current status on the server (Admin, Donator, Trusted).
    • /test

zone:
    • Create and manage a zone.
    • /zone enter <zone> <true/false> (Whitelists the zone)
      /zone place <zone> <true/false> (Allows users to place blocks in the zone)
      /zone destroy <zone> <true/false> (Allows users to destroy blocks in the zone)
      /zone pvp <zone> <true/false> (Toggles PVP in the zone)
      /zone entermsg <zone> <msg> (Creates an entrance message for the zone)
      /zone exitmsg <zone> <msg> (Creates an exit message for the zone)
      /zone adduser <zone> <player> [banned|allowed|maker|owner] (Gives specified user the specified privileges)
      /zone deluser <zone> <player> (Removes all of a user's permissions, including ban, from the zone)
      /zone hostile <zone> <true/false> (Toggles hostile mobs in the zone)

town:
    • Town is similar to zone but automatically specifies the zone you are currently in.
    • /town place <true/false> (Allows players to place block in the current zone)
      /town destroy <true/false> (Allows players to destroy blocks in the current zone)
      /town pvp <true/false> (Toggles PVP in the current zone)
      /town entermsg <msg> (Creates an entrance message for the current zone)
      /town exitmsg <msg> (Creates an exit message for the current zone)
      /town adduser <player> [banned|allowed|maker|owner] (Gives specified user the specified permissions)
      /town deluser <player> (Removes all of a user's permissions, including ban, from the current zone)
      /town hostile <true/false> (Toggles hostile mobs in the current zone)
      /town info (Returns the name of the zone, current map, and flags set for the zone)
      /town info perm (Returns a list of all player flags in the zone. Can be very long if permissions are done on an individual basis)

lot:
    • Create and manage lots.
    • /lot create <lot_name> <lot_owner> (Creates a lot with the specified name and sets an owner)
      /lot delete <lot_name> (Deletes a lot with the specified name)
      /lot addowner <lot_name> <lot_owner> (Adds an owner to the specified lot)
      /lot delowner <lot_name> <lot_owner> (Deletes an owner from the specified lot)

TIPS:

Sticks
    • When inside of a lot you can right click a block while holding the stick and see the lot name.

Books
    • Right clicking a block while holding a book will give detailed information about that block including: the type of block, exact coordinates, and the current biome.

Paper
    • Holding paper and right clicking on a block will show you a record of the last few edits to that block. You can see who placed or deleted it as well as an exact date and time. used for grief tracking.

2. Zwips

Zwips New Member

Thx. A lot have been asking for some of theese commands. Nice to have them gathered one place only.

3. rweiand

rweiand Administrator

The following changes have been made that affect all players. Commands have been updated.

town:
    • Town is similar to zone but automatically specifies the zone you are currently in.

/town info (Returns the name of the zone, current map, and flags set for the zone)
    /town info perm (Returns a list of all player flags in the zone. Can be very long if permissions are done on an individual basis)

TIPS:

Sticks
    • When inside of a lot you can right click a block while holding the stick and see the lot name.

Books
    • Right clicking a block while holding a book will give detailed information about that block including: the type of block, exact coordinates, and the current biome.

Paper
    • Holding paper and right clicking on a block will show you a record of the last few edits to that block. You can see who placed or deleted it as well as an exact date and time. used for grief tracking.

4. Will_owns

Will_owns New Member

Read and memorized, :)

5. 0emurphy

0emurphy New Member

How do u create a plot ????

6. alphacarter

alphacarter New Member

right click the two sides of the lot with a stick and type /lot create lotname username

7. 0emurphy

0emurphy New Member

Thanks =).
    ( I needed to now because I bought Gripsholm and I want to sell protected plots there )

8. Otisdiver

Otisdiver New Member

Memorized :)

9. lundylundo

lundylundo New Member

You forgot /tell command.

10. arventhegreat

arventhegreat New Member

the zone ban command doesnt work or something, cuz thedingo8mybaby is still able to come to my warp and steal my stuff. Also thedingo8mybaby is a GRIEFER and should be warned.

11. ice374

ice374 New Member

its case sensative

12. arventhegreat

arventhegreat New Member

thank you ice i wish you were on earlier to help me settle it sooner. :)